Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative
Minnesota Ride Link provides veterans, military families, and others a single source for information about transportation options. The link is made by connecting to the MinnesotaHelp Network™ (the state’s existing one-call/one-click virtual information center). The Minnesota Ride Link project is sponsored by the Minnesota Departments of Veterans Affairs, Transportation, and Human Services and the Minnesota Board on Aging. Funding is provided through a Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative grant from the Federal Transportation Administration.
2016 Transit Report: A Guide to Minnesota's Public Transit Systems
The 2016 Transit Report was prepared by the Minnesota Department of Transportation with assistance from the Metropolitan Council. This report is a guide to Minnesota's public transportation network and resources.
Transit Systems in Congressional Districts 2-6
- Metro Transit - Bus Service - Regular Routes (PDF)
- Metro Transit - Bus Service - Contracted Routes (PDF)
- Metro Transit - Bus Service - Transit Link (PDF)
- Metro Transit - Vanpool - Contracted (PDF)
- Metro Transit - Light Rail Service (PDF)
- Metro Transit - Commuter Rail Service (PDF)
- Metro Mobility (PDF)