MnDOT CCT Workforce Results and Transparency
The Results and Transparency workgroup is a subcommittee of the MnDOT DBE/Workforce Collaborative that meets on a monthly basis to:
- review and monitor the projects, workforce goals and progress in hiring women and people of color on highway construction projects and
- provide consultation and support to contractors and MnDOT as needed when workforce goals are not being met.
Who attends the meetings?
The meetings are open to the public. Participants include stakeholders from different industry groups including:
- Community representatives
- Employment/business advocates
- Government Agencies
- Training program representatives
- Tribal Employment Rights Officers
- Other industry partners
How does the CCT select projects for monitoring?
The group identifies key projects based on:
- greatest potential for employment,
- areas with significant people of color and female workforces,
- high dollar value,
- high profile projects, and
- other factors.
How does the Results and Transparency workgroup monitor projects?
MNDOT collects the Contractors’ payroll information. On a monthly basis, MnDOT Contract Compliance Specialists (CCS) compile and analyze the payroll data. The information is formally presented during meetings via a report.
How do I read the report?
- Workforce Participation Goals are expressed in percentages of the total hours of employment for women and people of color working on the project.
- Each project has different goals depending on their region, county, and stated commitment based on the Minnesota Department of Human Rights (MDHR) goals.
- The report will show the most recent three months of data. Please view past reports for prior months.
- The green boxes indicate that the contractor is meeting its committed goal and/or the MDHR goal for the project.
- The red boxes indicate that the contractor is not meeting its committed goal and/or the MDHR goal for the project.
- Explanation of the headings on the report
Where can I see the report?
Any organization or individual committed to increasing people of color and women participation in the highway construction industry or who has ideas or suggestions for improvement may benefit from being involved in the Results and Transparency workgroup.
|Monthly Report||Meeting Minutes|
|November 2017 Report||November 2017 Minutes||October 2017 Report||October 2017 Minutes|
|September 2017 Report||September 2017 Minutes|
|August 2017 Report||August 2017 Minutes|
|July 2017 Report||July 2017 Minutes|
|June 2017 Report||June 2017 Minutes|
|May 2017 Report||May 2017 Minutes|
|April 2017 Report||April 2017 Minutes|