Bidding and contracts
- Professional technical consultant public notices
- Business Development Training Program Enhancements RFP was posted on the professional technical consultant public notices page on June 24, 2013. Proposals are due on July 17, 2013. Questions regarding this RFP must be directed by email only to Ashley Duran, Contract Administrator.
- Request For Proposals for "Highway Heavy Opportunities Training - On-the-Job Training Program" - Deadline 01/08/13
- Hettinger Municipal Airport advertisement for bid (PDF) - Deadline 07/03/12
- Workforce Availability Application - Deadline 03/14/12
- Metro Commercial Driver's License (PDF) - Deadline 02/28/12
- Veterans Business Outreach and Assistance (PDF) - Deadline 02/02/12
- Civil Rights and Labor Management System - The CRLMS manages the department’s Civil Right requirement and provides contract electronic access to submit the Certified Payrolls, Bidder/Quoters, and Prompt Payment reports. The system will provide a faster, easier, and more accurate way for contractors to meet government reporting requirements.
- Bid Express
- Plan holders list