Tuesday, May 15, 2012 -- 1:00-4:00pm
Maple Grove Library
8001 Main Street N.
Maple Grove MN 55369
CIMS Powerpoint presentation
Maple Grove summary - 2012
The MN-610 corridor connects US-10 and US-169 over nearly ten miles. MN-610 is planned to be extended to I-94.
Current corridor characteristics
- 2009 AADT: 34,000 – 87,000
- 2009 HCADT: 1,150 - 2,950
- Number of lanes: 8
- Key highway connections: US-10, US-169
- Northtown Transit Center (includes Park and Ride) south of corridor
- Park and Rides with a total capacity of over 2,000 spaces: Foley Blvd, Noble intersection, Zachary Ln
- BNSF line to North Dakota