Culvert Repair Cost data collection
Culvert Repair Cost data collection is a preliminary effort by MnDOT to quantify the cost of several types of culvert repairs done by Maintenance forces. This page provides resources to MnDOT personnel who record culvert repair cost data with ESRI’s ArcGIS Collector Application on iPad or PC. Culvert Repair Cost data is being recorded beginning in 2014, for the Strategic Focus Asset Management -- Track cost, Asset Management Drainage Battle Team, Wildly Important Goal (WIG). Collected data is not in HydInfra but stored in a separate database until Asset Management software is in place. Many of the pipe repairs will be captured from collected data for upload to HydInfra, but HydInfra will not include details about costs of labor, equipment or materials.
What are Required to Record?: Repairs of Culverts
Reports of Culvert Repair Costs
- Culvert Cost Reports -- Use your own MnDOT Login
- Individual Repair Details Report shows culvert details and all labor, equipment and materials assigned to a Repair ID
Culvert Cost App for PC
- How to open the PC Web App and create a new repair record
- How to review and find orphan records with the PC App
Culvert Cost App for iPad
- How to create a new repair record
- How to use a report to Review a Repair on iPad.pdf
- How to Edit Culvert Repair on iPad App.pdf
- How to re-load the iPAD app
- How to Import photos from iPad to PC.pdf
- If bad location accuracy won't let you place a Repair
- Collector App User Guide Instructions for Culvert Cost app in "Collector for ArcGIS"
- Collector for ArcGIS Quick Reference
New Paper Form for 2015
Print the paper form to use as backup for when you have problems with the App or to review available labor, equipment and materials lists.
- Culvert Cost Paper Collection Form.pdf (Print on 11 x 17 landscape, double-sided, flip on SHORT edge, then fold in half.)