Public participation opportunities
Five “coffee chat” open houses are scheduled throughout the state to give the public an opportunity to comment on the Minnesota Department of Transportation’s statewide bicycle system plan. All meetings will be held from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 2 - Grand Rapids – Bixby’s Itasca County Family YMCA, 400 River Road
- Nov. 2 - Mankato – Tandem Bagels, 200 E. Walnut Street
- Nov. 3 - Bemidji – Harmony Natural Foods Co-op, 302 Irvine Avenue NW
- Nov. 4 - Minneapolis – Freewheel Midtown Bike Center, 2834 10th Avenue S
- Nov. 5 - Rochester, People’s Food Co-op, 519 1st Avenue SW