Minnesota bicycle maps
State bicycle map 2015
The 2015 Minnesota bicycle map is now available online! NOTE: The file size is large (PDF, 28.7 MB).
To request a print version of the new map, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
State bicycle map 2013
The Minnesota state bicycle map is divided into ten regions. Click on the region you are planning your route through to see trails, rest areas, road conditions and more. Print any of the regional maps to take along to help navigate on your trip. The regional maps cannot be ordered or mailed to you, but you can request a print version of the full Minnesota state bicycle map by emailing email@example.com.
- Map A1 (PDF, 1 MB)
- Map A2 (PDF, 12 MB)
- Map A3 (PDF, 14 MB
- Map B1 (PDF, 17 MB)
- Map B2 (PDF, 22 MB)
- Map C1 (PDF, 18 MB)
- Map C2 (PDF, 18 MB)
- Map D1 (PDF, 15 MB)
- Map D2 (PDF, 20 MB)
- Map D3 (PDF, 7 MB)
Note: MnDOT is responsible for maintaining the state bicycle map and is not responsible for the accuracy of other maps referenced on this site. To request a MnDOT document in an alternative format, call 651-366-4718 or email ADArequest.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other trail maps
- Cyclopath - Find bike routes that match the way you ride
- Map My Ride - Mapping and sharing routes
- State trails - Managed by the Dept. of Natural Resources
- Mississippi River Trail On and off-road facilities along the Mississippi River
- Minnesota Trails
- Adventure Cycling, US Bike Route Maps - U.S. Bicycle Route System draft corridor map
- MnDOT Interactive Basemap - Online map with various data layers you can choose from