Are we missing your map?
Email us a link and we'll add it to the list.
Bicycle Maps in Minnesota
State and National Maps
- 2013 Draft State Bicycle Map (PDF, 29 MB) Available Spring 2013
- 2001 MnDOT Bicycle Maps The last bicycle map MnDOT produced was in 2001.
- State Trails State Trails managed by the Dept. of Natural Resources
- MnDOT Interactive Basemap An online map with various data layers you can choose from.
- Mississippi River Trail On and off-road facilities along the Mississippi River.
- Adventure Cycling, US Bike Route Maps U.S. Bicycle Route System draft corridor map.
Greater Minnesota Maps
- Brainerd Lakes Area
- Grand Forks/East Grand Forks
- Mankato Area
- Mesabi Trail
- Central Lakes Trail
- Lake Wobegon Trail
Twin Cities Maps
- Cyclopath A bicycle map you can edit or use for routing.
- Twin Cities Bike Map
- Twin Cities Bikeways
- Grand Rounds Scenic Byway
- Three Rivers Park District
- Twin Cities Bicycling Club Atlas
- Pocket Maps by Minnehaha Media
- NiceRide Minnesota Station Map
- Anoka County
- Carver County
- Dakota County
- Hennepin County
- Ramsey County
Other Bicycle Map Websites
- Adventure Cycling Long-distance bicycle trip-planning tips and routes.
- Minnesota Trails
- Bikely Cyclists sharing knowledge of good bicycle routes.
- Map My Ride Mapping and sharing routes
- Pedaling.com Routes & Rides for Recreational & Avid Cyclists
- American Trails Organization National Trails Resource.
- Explore Minnesota Tourism Biking Guide
- Bikemap.net Map your favorite tracks - or find new route ideas.