Interested in receiving email updates - join our mailing list!
"Like" the Mississippi River Trail - Minnesota
Bicycle Friendly State Program
Minnesota was recently named the fourth most bicycle friendly state in the nation by the League of American Bicyclists.
Mississippi River Trail
Bicycle and Pedestrian Travel Updates
- Gateway State Trail
- Park and Portland Avenue Bridges
- Highway 61 at I-90 temporary trail detour route (PDF, 491 KB)
Statewide Bicycle Planning Study
The Statewide Bicycle Planning Study is complete.
Bicycle and Pedestrian Traffic Counts
Your cooperation is needed! Help develop a standardized approach to manually counting bicyclists and pedestrians for use in your community. For more information and participation opportunities, please contact Lisa Austin.
Count Manager Materials
- Count Manager Training (PowerPoint, 11 MB)
- Volunteer Training (PowerPoint, 3 MB)
- Count Form
- Public Information Sheet
- Check Lists
- Site Location Coordinates
- Reporting Spreadsheet