Now Hiring: CAV/ITS Project Engineer
Help shape the future of connected and automated vehicle technology in Minnesota!
MnDOT is hiring an engineer to provide technical expertise and project management for connected and automated vehicles (CAV) projects, intelligent transportation system (ITS) projects, and emerging technology projects in the MnDOT Office of Connected and Automated Vehicles (known as CAV-X).
- Develop and manage scopes of work, research, project schedules, project budges, risk registers, and project management plans.
- Manage project communications, engagement and relationship building with stakeholders for each project.
- Support the implementation of CAV and ITS strategic plan initiatives.
- Provide technical support and expertise for MnDOT and external partners on ITS, CAV and systems engineering.
This position will office out of Roseville, Minnesota, but can telework part-time with a telework agreement. Learn more at mn.gov/careers.
Application Deadline: Apply by May 22, 2023 at mn.gov/careers.
- Licensure as a professional civil engineer in Minnesota or ability to obtain licensure through reciprocity.
- Experience managing transportation projects.
- Experience applying engineering principles, practices, techniques, and methods.
- Experience analyzing engineering information, identifying problems, and recommending solutions.
- Experience coordinating and/or directing the work of staff and/or consultants.
STEPS TO APPLY:
1. Go to mn.gov/careers
2. Click on "External Applicants"
3. Search for "CAV/ITS Project Engineer" or "Job ID 64969."
4. Click "Apply for Job"
5. If you don't have an account yet, click "Register Now."
Questions about the position? Contact Tara Olds, Connected and Automated Vehicles Director, at 651-368-4921 or email@example.com.