What Does it Cost?
- The total cost for the camp, including the $50.00 non-refundable application fee, is $575.00 ($50 Application fee included. ) for Minnesota students.
- Out-of-state tuition is $675.00.
- Note:$50.00 discount for applications post marked
by April 16, 2013.
How Do I Apply?
Online application coming soon.
How Do I Apply for Financial Aid?
- Financial assistance is available based on individual need; please contact us for a scholarship application and answer question five on the camp application.
- Please include the $50.00 application fee when you send in the application.
- This fee will be returned to you if you are not accepted.
- If students are applying for financial aid and can't pay the $50 application fee, please note this on your ACE Camp application.
On separate sheets of paper, please complete the following.
- Student must either type or neatly print in blue or black ink.
- List any extracurricular activities you participate in and list any awards or special recognition you have received.
- List any work experience, current and past.
- Where did you hear about the Minnesota ACE Camp?
- If student needs financial assistance, please explain why.
- Must write a short essay (minimum 200 words) on why you should be selected to attend the 2013 ACE Camp.
- All applications must include application questions, essay, one teacher and a non-relative adult letter of recommendation to attend ACE Camp.
- Applications must be postmarked by May 15, 2013.
- Late applications will be considered on a space-available basis. APPLY EARLY.
- All applications postmarked by April 11, 2013 will receive a $50.00 discount.
Completed application, materials,
and $50 application fee should be sent to:
- Diane LangerFAA/STP ATCT, 514 Tower Rd, St Paul, MN 55107, 612-718-4229.
Like us on Facebook at MINNESOTAACECAMP