Information on upcoming meetings will be posted as details become available.
Past meetings and materials
June Visioning Workshops
- June 28 - Brian Coyle Center
- June 22 - Dayton's Bluff Rec Center
- June 19 - Hope Community Center
- June 13 - Hubbs Center for Lifelong Learning on University
- June 12 - Merriam Park Rec Center
- July 18 & 19 - Visioning Workshop: The U.S. Department of Transportation selected St. Paul-Minneapolis as one of four communities across the country to receive a two-day community visioning session aimed at raising awareness and identifying innovative community design solutions that bridge the infrastructure divide and reconnect people to opportunity.
- Dec. 20 - The U.S. Department of Transportation releases its final report, which details design challenge goals and workshop discussions, and highlights design and policy recommendations as well as several suggested near- and longer-term next steps for each community. To view a full listing of design and policy recommendations, as well as suggested next steps, visit U.S. DOT’s website to read the full Every Place Counts Design Challenge report. Note: to request a copy of this report in an alternate format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A summary of the report (PDF) also is available.